Here is a round up of some Spring time here at the moment…
- I had been LOVING all of the contour line drawings I was seeing out in the world and I wanted to create my own!
- It has been raining a TON here in Kansas City but I got a gorgeous of a flowering tree on a cloudless blue sky day.
- Smoothies are a big part of my diet throughout the Summer, #1 They taste amazing, #2 They’re super healthy for me, and #3 They keep me somewhat cooler in the heat.
- We all know lettering is a love around here and I’ve been incorporating my R+F life into lettering here more and really, really loving it 🙂 Investing in yourself and joining our R+F team is one thing that your future self and present self will definitely thank you for. TRUST ME!
- Rodan + Fields did an Instagram Giveaway last month and the grand prize winner received a years supply of Lash Boost completely FREE! This was an amazing image we shot during our R+F photoshoot with the talented Jane Kortright!
- And lastly, I designed this pattern a few years ago from actual, real life Monstera leaves and still love it to this day!